87 505 STX V6 for sale

tommy kinder

taking offers on my 87 STX v6 5 speed running when parked in jan of this year located in Sacramento clean ca title and on non operation with the dmv needs starter relay wired in difficult to get to starts sometimes because of it blue on blue leather air and sunroof do not work i started conversion to 134A but have a leak somewhere also needs rear diff mounts dont have many pictures need to get out to storage and get updated pictures i need this car sold i have a 89 v6 now and i dont need 2 i do have a you tube walk around before it went into storage Walk around of my Peugeot v6 STX email me @ [email protected] or pm on site for more info or my cell number my name is thomas

post-752-0-38756500-1408469906_thumb.jpg

post-752-0-59316900-1408469947_thumb.jpg

post-752-0-09465600-1408469993_thumb.jpg

Hi Tommy,

It might help to post miles on the car, engine condition with respect to any leaks and or things it might need, interior pics, and whether or not you'd trust it to be a fly in and drive home candidate.

Any recent work you've done, or had done while you've owned it would be good too.

As with all cars in Cali - too far to consider for me, but I'd love to make a V6 5sp car my DD.

Rabin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...