New logo - What do you think?

Bean

Would you be interested in website swag?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Please let me know what if any things you might be interested in?

• Member stickers for the rear quarter windows with the new website logo.
    • T-Shirt's with the new logo
    • Something else? (Post suggestions below)

We did a fancy chrome Lion head for the website loge, but I'm going to be doing one in black on white background for doing member stickers for cars, and my buddy Dyson is currently working on the standing Lion version in the same style for doing a t-shirt... (Thinking standing Lion on the front, with the site logo on the back)...

Still need to price it out, but basically wanting to gather interest to know what kind of numbers I should be pricing out.

Thanks!

Rabin

Thanks for the feedback Andre! I spent some more time looking at roaring lion profiles, as did Dyson and we think we got some ideas on fixing it - so what's up now is version 1.0 if you will. V2.0 is likely going to be a different design because as with virtually any project you find a bunch of things to do better 'while you're at it...'

Rabin

• 1 month later...

Thanks Sina!

My buddy Dyson is working on a reworking of the logo to make it unmistakably Lion like - but he's in the same boat with lots of projects and a busy young family.

Once the logo is finalized then I'll look at getting a small run of swag done. :)

Rabin