My yearly check in and whats up!

1320Turbo

How is everyone! I'm sure at this point there are probably like 3 members who still remember me, lol.

Anyhow I tried emailing the guy I sold my 505 to a ton of times and at the beginning he wanted to sell the car back to me but then eventually he disappeared. My father used to see him drive his 505D to work every day and eventually that stopped so I don't know if he moved or if he died or what. I'll never find another 505 Turbo like mine for as long as I live unfortunately. Mehhh.

In other news I bought a 94 240sx convertible and started drifting. Knowing what I know now I would have just kept the Pug and dropped in an SR20 and took that to the track. DOH. Can't say I'm not having fun but damn I miss that car!

In other news is Bean still around? I think he's about the only one I still remember off the top of my head. I know I talked to a few of you other guys but I can't be sure your all still active after several years.

http://s58.photobucket.com/user/R34SkylineGTRbhp/media/S13/1267565_10102967601699289_1918036021_o_zpsc3ef8048.jpg.html'>1267565_10102967601699289_1918036021_o_z

Hey Matt - You're gettin' lazy! Your last check in was May 2012 - you totally missed 2013... :P

I have to still be here since I own the place... :D 240 looks sweet - any details on what the motor is making? One of the members in Austrailia as an SR20DET swapped into his 505, but not sure he has it fully tuned yet. They can be monsters for sure.

Still messing with VR's as well?

Rabin

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Matt - You're gettin' lazy! Your last check in was May 2012 - you totally missed 2013... :P

I have to still be here since I own the place... :D 240 looks sweet - any details on what the motor is making? One of the members in Austrailia as an SR20DET swapped into his 505, but not sure he has it fully tuned yet. They can be monsters for sure.

Still messing with VR's as well?

Rabin

Yeah I know right! The SR probably only makes 220 to the wheels but I feel like it makes more since I can usually spin 255s into 3rd gear.

I still have the 3000GTs, just put a motor in my VR4. Having some issues with it running lean and this annoying winter not letting me finish it up. Should make about 450hp when it's done and tuned.

I still email the dude who bought my 505 all the time hoping one day he'll respond but I fear for no luck. I've never been able to find another 505 turbo on craigslist either, ever. If I knew then what I knew now I'd just have swapped in a KA24 or an SR into my Peugeot and welded up brackets and things for S13 240 suspension. I bet the car would have been an animal. lol

Miss that damn thing. lol. By the way, the changes to the site are wicked

Hopefully you find a 505 to work with as its be nice to have you back in the fold. :D These cars do get under your skin for some reason!

Something to keep in mind if swapping anyway is that any 505 in decent shape will do the trick if you're swapping drivetrains. Rear subframe likely wouldn't even take much fab to make work....

And thanks for the compliments on the site - I'm real happy with the way it turned out.

Rabin

That's a pretty sweet looking vert. Also, if you still really wanna grab yourself another 505 Turbo or Non-turbo 505 candidate for a swap, I highly recommend posting on Peugeot-L (the yahoo group) ... or the Peugeot North American Owners group on Facebook. I'm sure you'll find yourself one.

I'm active from time to time on here, I think I've gone several months-to a year recently in regards to inactivity with school and whatnot.

But it's certainly with our site revamped, our community will be growing, and definitely around for years to come.