Link G3 data grab to Dynosim comparison

Stewart

There's no fun for me in doing stuff other people do, which is one of the reasons I drive Peugeot's in the first place.

Finding uber rare parts, custom one off bits, and really doing my homework on what will make this engine as potent as it can be is what I find fun.

If I did do a motor swap I'd do a Dodge SRT8 swap, or if I wanted to stay I4 I'd do the Toyota 2AR engine...

I only want 300 RWHP, and the N9TE should easily be able to do it since they were running 500HP+ in Super Production and that was with CIS injection. Modern stand alone ECU, and modern turbo and I would be able to exceed that - but then everything behind the flywheel needs upgrading. 10lb/HP is the goal, and it should do that easily and make for a heck of a street car. (IE: No lag, huge area under curve)

With race gas and slicks, and if the tranny and diff can take it - it could be a 12 second car which is plenty fast for me.

Rabin

1JZ and 2JZ's have been swapped overseas, newer 24V PRV's have been swapped, and Rover V8's have been swapped down under...

I don't know of any swaps in North America, but if done well with good workmanship and decent budget any modern engine would be cool to see.

Rabin