Cool Peugeot sightings so far...

Bean

Hi guys,

I'm a week into our summer family vacation to the west coast of Canada.

First was the rare chance encounter when Ed and his partner Sandy stayed at the same bed and breakfast place! Pulled into the driveway after dinner out and immediately spotted Ed's 505.

The second was yet another surprise as we were waiting for the ferry to the island I walked past a Peugeot motor home! Chatted at length with Jorge (sp?) from Germany who was travelling through all of Canada coast to coast and then back again!

Posting and typing with my phone so keepin it short...

Rabin

post-8-0-45068400-1377273639_thumb.jpg

post-8-0-00012800-1377273919_thumb.jpg

Ed let myself and the B&B owner take it for a spin too, and the car felt very nice indeed. Ed is a real enthusiast, and his car was in very nice shape.

Another highlight this trip: I finally met Mike Tippet! He and his lovely wife drove up to Parksville on their anniversary dinner night to meet me... Ended up at Starbucks for some treats and great conversation. I felt bad for Mike's wife as we talked for what seemed like a few minutes, but was actually 100 minutes!!

Neither of us were driving Peugeot's, but I really should have got a pic of us together. Next trip I'd love to see his 404, and I'd love to make the trip in one of my Peugeot's the next time we come out.

Rabin

• 2 weeks later...