• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No pics Savo?

I've wondered about changing my 505's headliner to black as well - I figure it'll make it much darker I side, but should feel more "sports sedan" like - so curious how you fine yours.

Rabin

• 3 weeks later...

Pictures look fine to me...

If they're uploading upside down its getting the orientation from the device itself. I've uploaded pics from my phone and my camera with no issues at all...

Rabin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I decided to use Beilstein CO's for this car,I sent out springs and top hats to powder coater and I'll clean up and paint shocks to have them look new again. I also bolted IM for ECMlink project. This weekend I'll remove dash to install black one out of 91 and that would complete 91 black leather interior swap. Last few and next few weeks will make me a busy boy.

This car keep on getting better and better. Savo, have you ever considered some silver finish wheels? I saw a beautiful Mi-16 in downtown San Francisco the other day and it had the larger european spec mi-16 wheels, red, just like yours. Looked fantastic.

Anyways, keep on truckin' and hit me up sometime if you want to grab lunch (I head up to the cabin in Tahoe every other weekend or so after work).

Cheers,

Sina

This car keep on getting better and better. Savo, have you ever considered some silver finish wheels? I saw a beautiful Mi-16 in downtown San Francisco the other day and it had the larger european spec mi-16 wheels, red, just like yours. Looked fantastic.

Anyways, keep on truckin' and hit me up sometime if you want to grab lunch (I head up to the cabin in Tahoe every other weekend or so after work).

Cheers,

Sina

I don't like silver wheels much and I love the way my MI16 looks so I won't change anything any time soon I may have silver or black chrome wheels on the Wagon but at this point I'm not sure what type of wheels to go with. That MI16 you saw is probably Brian White's car.

I'm usually at home wranching so you are always welcome to stop by :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Update:

I was very busy last few months with MI16 engine swap in my 405 Wagon and just got red Spyder done so I finally made progress on this project.

Last saturday I removed factroy intake,injectors,FP regulator,fuel hoses,cap-rotor,spark plug wires,fuel dampner,ECM and wire harness. On Sunday I bolted modified intake manifold with with EVO 560's,2g DSM fuel rail,1g NT TB and all 2g sensors.

Today I was working on OBD II connector, Peugeot body side plugs and 2g harness.

Picture bellow is two body side plugs that will give me 12V,Grounds,charge light, oil pressure light, oil level light, charge light, check engine light, starter signal and so on.These wires will connect to 2g harness so at any needed time they can be disconnected for any needed repairs or engine swap.

post-1395-0-13058900-1407301715_thumb.jp

post-1395-0-23919400-1407301747_thumb.jp

post-1395-0-77543000-1407301778_thumb.jp

Very sweet upgrade Savo! Can't wait to see how good it runs out of the box. VERY tempting to see just how easy this is as it'd be perfect for the N9Txx turbo gas engines as well.

Rabin

Very sweet upgrade Savo! Can't wait to see how good it runs out of the box. VERY tempting to see just how easy this is as it'd be perfect for the N9Txx turbo gas engines as well.

Rabin

I got all electrical covered good so it should start up right up and run with out any problems. My concern is fan control,DSM ECU controls that and on 405 temperature module is controlling cooling fans so my idea is to leave black temp sensor and have it wired as it was with Bosch injection. Mounting CAS will be the only challenge.

A few Miata,Volvo and Toyota guys did this swap so I'm sure it would work great in 505's as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...