fuse box

nasser73

Hello everyone & hi mr rabin & mr andre
I need an explanation of the fuse box connections and relays
My problem with 2 relay in the fuse box
I need their proper connections because they are not connected onboard
The but connected wires directly
I think that their position onboard does not work for that was to connect them externally

my car gl 1982

hi nasser

i've been reading this post since yesterday and if i understand you correctly, you need a circuit diagram for your car showing the fuse box connections...it sounds like a previous owner of your car has created new problems by trying to "fix" an electrical problem, is that correct? if so, that is pretty common for our cars... :)

i will look through my manuals to find a circuit diagram (schematic) that is similar to your car. i only have manuals for US models, not for european or AMEA models...but something is better than nothing, maybe it will help. i'll post again after i have had a chance to look for this.

andré

okay, here is the main circuit diagram for the 1982 US-model 505 with xn6 engine...you have the xn1, correct? we did not get that engine here in the US, only the xn6 so this will be a little different. hopefully enough is the same so that it will be useful to you.

the diagram in the manual is difficult to scan because the page is very large (it folds out of the book); so i had to scan the page in two separate files and "stitch" them together. it is a little bit off where the images meet, sorry about that, i did my best.

hope this helps

andré