January 1st rallycross - best one yet.

Bean

Thanks guys! And yes, the Subie guys did have some funny looks, or maybe it was because I still had my kid seats strapped into the car... :)

Car was absolutely awesome to drive, and really put down the power well. Pretty easy to spin out, or blow a corner in RWD - so it was really rewarding to nail the course so well and with such a good time.

Rabin

Headlights have X-Pel light smoke headlight protection film on them. Didn't really notice, but the euros are already tinted, and with the light smoke they are much darker than I thought they'd be. The look grew on me - but I'll have to replace one as it got cracked somehow... :( I'll likely go with clear on the next set since I had the fogs light smoke tinted and they're nowhere near as dark and it looks a little off with the Hella protectors off.

Thanks Mike!

The car is getting a complete respray this spring/summer when I get the fender damage repaired, so this is the last rally-x season this car will see. I'll be doing a bolt in cage into either the 85 or 86 and making it the DD / event car though... :)

Rabin

I'll definitley do the thicker Stoneguard on both the headlights and the driving lights. I thought the X-Pel was similar in protection, but I have some Volvo lights with the Stoneguard and there's a huge difference.

Rabin