1982 Peugeot 504 Diesel Wagon For Sale

1982 Peugeot 504 Diesel Wagon For Sale. Mist Metallic, Automatic, Air Conditioning (not cooling), Manual Windows. My family has owned this Peugeot for over twenty-eight years. This Peugeot 504 Wagon is ideal for a restoration. It has been garaged since new, but was used during our Northeast winters. The vehicle has rusted areas on the hood, tailgate, doors and rockerpannels that would need to repaired. Regular maintenance has been conducted by a local import garage each summer using only genuine Peugeot parts. The technician and owner both commented on how solid the car is. The vehicle is all original, no accidents or dents. This fine motorcar has 43,000 original miles. The front windshield delaminated and I replaced it with a NOS Peugeot 504 windshield. The interior is in excellent condition. The front driver's seat has a split in the seam of the basketweave PeugeotTex upholstery. I am hopeful that a fellow Peugeot enthusiast will be interested in this vehicle to restore. In addition to this Peugeot 504, I still own two beautiful Peugeot 505's. My 1987 Peugeot 505 Liberte Wagon has a mere 17,500 miles, while my 1984 Peugeot 505 "S" sedan has only 37,000 miles. I have been a proud member of L'Aventure Musee Peugeot and a number of worldwide Peugeot Clubs for over twenty-five years. The 1982 Peugeot 504 Diesel Wagon is offered at BEST OFFER by a Peugeot Enthusiast. Please email Sean at [email protected] for further information.

Pics would be awesome...

I had a gorgeous 83' 504 wagon with minimal rust but needed a new motor, but sadly the place I was storing it "claimed" that he had to take them to the crusher - I fear it and the 604 ended up in a container to Nigeria though. I only found my 504 at the wrecker - luckily saved the PRV swap out of it though.

I have one wagon and one sedan 504 rocker panel - hope is to commission a couple more using them as patterns if anyone is interested in restoring this car - we can talk. (I want the sedan ones)

Rabin