Nashville.Tn residents

Nashville residents if you are interested Nashville Auto Diesel college is having a car show May.12th address is 1524 gallatin ave Nashville 37206 we are planning on having a great day with raffle, dyno(2wd front or rearwheel drive), burn out contest, and show classes of classics, imports, trucks, domestics and bikes registration for the show starts at 8am to 10am cars to be judged $15 to just show off your car is $5 $40 for the dyno and free to come check us out and we will be taking can food up also and for $5 off your registration fee bring 5 cans of food for any more info feel free to ask i will try to answer anything as soon as possible

jordan, be sure to bring a camera and post anything that looks interesting, especially any cool diesels! it seems like we've had an uptick of interest in diesels here lately, what with you and some of the other newer members, rabin's wagon, etc. i've noticed this on some of the other online communities, as well. so i'm sure many would appreciate your experience/knowledgable eye...

andré

I sure will I'm hopping we get a good turn out of diesels we're close to plastering the nashville area with adverts since we're not doin pre registration we have no idea of what or how meny cars will be here and Stacey David was on campus yeaterday and said he might come out for the show so who knows what he might bring with him

Damn - that sounds like an awesome event... Definitely take pics please - I'm curious to see what shows up, as well as some of the numbers that get posted on the dyno. :)

And I agree Andre - I think diesel's are becoming a fairly decent niche in modern car culture, and it'll explode when fuel costs start getting out of hand on this side of the pond. I've been in full on research mode for my XD3T and they're pretty darn amazing machines.

Damn automotive ADD is out of control with all the new info and possibilities to explore... :D

Rabin

I will try to upload pics im not sure if i can from my phone but if i can not right away i will as soon as possible and i will let you know dyno #s too altho we are only set up for gas engined cars im sure there will be some impressive cars that will show up