Door handles

Guest EUROTRASH

Guest EUROTRASH

Door handles for the Peugeot 505, chrome and black powdercoat.

I've chosen the black handles, the only chrome on the car will be the headlight frames and the grill's lion. ;)

post-351-0-92874800-1318657911_thumb.jpg

Guest EUROTRASH

NICE! Are these also repro parts from Argentina? You probably could move a number of these.

Correct, from Argentina.

I've played with the idea of bringing in parts but every time I go back I can barely fit enough parts for myself, and I haven't looked into any sort of affordable shipping method that would justify the whole thing.

I brought 2 sets of manual side mirrors to sell here in the states but no one has shown any interests yet, even though they're priced at half the cost of the electric ones. Maybe I brought the wrong parts? <_<

Ya, I think so. Manual mirrors are very rare. I need the rubber "accordian" parts that go between the mirror and the base. They probably don't sell the individual parts. Mine (and nearly every one I've seen) are electric.

Look into N9TE/A radiator hoses. Shipping be damned. I just checked, they're NLA in France! Same for air cheaner for the V6. There's a few parts like those where if you had some, you'd be the only one who had them!

Guest EUROTRASH

And BTW, Fernando, these gloss handles look amazing.

Hey thanks man, we'll see what they look like once installed.

As far as the manual mirrors fitting the 80-83s, here is a photo of the area where the base of the mirrors joins the door, might give you some idea until someone more knowledgable can confirm this. You would have to remove the mirror though, to match my photo with your car's design.

post-351-0-24476500-1318726515_thumb.jpg