Latest on my 89 505 Turbo 5 Speed

Looks like most of the running problems was caused by corroded Electric Connecters, After cleaning all visible wire connecters, grounds Etc.

I guess it was because the car had been sitting unused for about 5 years. Even found signs of mouse nest a couple places, Don't looks like the mice got into the wiring.

I have used a lot of leather conditioner on the seats and they are now very soft and comfortable, The interior is really in great condition

The car runs great and real fun to drive and very fast!! have to watch my speed! Well I have been driving diesels for many years, this is my first Turbo gas.

I have been told by many of you, that this is a very rare model as being a 5 speed intercooled Turbo!! I wonder how many of this model there are out there?

If You have one of this model or know of one, I would greatly appreciate if you would let me know, I have been told that very few of them was bought here!

I'm planning on driving the car to the Import / Kit Car show in Carlisle, PA

Hope to see many of you there!! should be a great show, as French car's will be featured this year and from what I understand, there will be many very rare models

on display!

Steffen Moller

Richmond, VA

84 604 GTD

86 5 speed 505 TD Wagon

89 505 Turbo 5 speed

Good to know things are being sorted out.

Saw the pictures on Peugeot-L, looks bad ass!

I personally know of 3 other of the 14 cars on this forum: Yours', a fellow in Illinois, Rabin's, and another one in New York or something.

There are also a handful that have been converted to manual.