The god father of all 505's

89peugeotV6

That advert should actually be removed - long time Peugeot-L lister Steffen Moller bought the car already... Steffen happens to live right in Richmond, so it was pretty much perfect for him.

He's joined our site recently, so hopefully he'll introduce himself as he goes about getting the car back up to snuff.

It went to a good home, but it'd have been so cool to have a matching set of 89' 505's - both 5-sp, but one turbo and one V6...

If anyone reading this just agreed with me in your head - you have the sickness - BAD :) I embrace mine though as it was futile to deny it. lol

Rabin

o yea and believe me i was scheming on how to con some old friends in pennsylvania on picking it up for me and storing it so i could take a week get it running well and drive it back to colorado butttttt haha i'm dreaming. its good it went to a good home besides you cant drive them all at once anyways

http://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/2243888534.html

If i still lived in pennsylvania I wouldn't be posting it on here. I'd be buying it

This 89 505 Turbo 5 speed is now sitting in my garage. Changed sparkplugs, did a compression test, all cyl. 120 - 124. put in fresh gas and Injector cleaner, started up and runs real well. changing oil and filter today, plan on retoqge the head and adjust the valves.

Steffen

Richmond, VA

84 604GTD

86 505TD 5 speed Wagon

89 505 Turbo 5 Speed