505 euro lamps for sale

august

selling an extra set of euro lamps -- not in the best shape, but no cracks, and are fully functional with bulbs, and two of the little white ball/socket clips (which are removable from another setup of lights).

some pitting in the glass, and one of the bulb holders is a "custom" unit, but it does work.

$50 for the pair.

headlights1.jpg

no, actually getting involved again -- which is why i've been on the forums.. :(

SWEET! That's really good news man. Also great to hear that the project car is running and getting prepped for a track day!

I picked up the old bolt in SCCA cage Bryan Cohn had in his SCCA car, and it actually sounds like it might pass road racing tech in Canada... I never thought I'd sedan race, but if the cage is deemed legal, or can be made legal easily, then I might just have to give it a try. :)

Rabin

Nope - either the 85' 505 Turbo, or the 86' GL-Turbo sedan. Since the 86 is the car Peugeot built to run SCCA, I'm leaning towards that car since it's more "fitting".

The 86' would then become the winter / events car. With it caged, I can then run rally spec tires in dirt events, bolted ice tires on ice, and slicks or race tires on pavement events...

89' will be getting the BMW wheels and big brakes though - along with the dani engine...

With August getting his project done, V-M with his monster engine running - I better get my butt in gear and get some build results too!

Rabin

• 2 weeks later...